What are dental implants?
Antalya Dental implant is a prosthesis that interfaces with the jaw to support the dental prosthesis and act as an orthodontic anchor. It is possible to have strong teeth thanks to the fixed or movable versions made in accordance with your natural teeth.
Dental implant is an important form of treatment that provides the filling of missing teeth and protects dental health. In the selection of implants, support should be obtained from experienced dentists.
With detailed examinations at ABAY DENTAL CENTER, you can get information about your missing teeth, possible dental diseases, and your treatment schedule from our specialist dentists.
What are the advantages of dental implants?
Dental implants have some advantages over other dental treatments. These can be listed as follows:
- Aesthetic appearance: Dental implants look and feel like your natural teeth. In addition, because they are designed to fuse with the bone, they become permanent.
- Improvement in speech: With some dentures, the teeth may slip into the mouth and cause you to mumble. Dental implants take the worry out of teeth slipping.
- Comfortable use: Since dental implants become a natural part of you, they do not cause the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Ease of eating: Dentures can make chewing difficult. Because dental implants function like your natural teeth, you can eat your favorite foods safely and without pain.
- Improvement in self-esteem: Dental implants can give you a perfect smile and help you feel better about yourself.
- Improvement in oral health: Dental implants are an application that does not require the reduction of other teeth. Since there is no need to replace other nearby teeth for the implant, most of your natural teeth remain intact, improving long-term oral health.
- Durability: Dental implants are quite durable. Many implants last a lifetime as long as they are well cared for.
- Convenience: Removable prostheses can be removed. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing discomfort of removing dentures.
How successful are dental implants?
The success rate of dental implants varies depending on where the implants are placed in the jaw; however, we can generally say that the success rate of dental implants is up to 98%. Dental implants can be used for a lifetime with proper oral and dental care.
At ABAY DENTAL CENTER, our specialist dentists provide detailed information on how you can take care of your mouth and teeth after dental implants.
Can everyone have dental implants?
To have a dental implant, patients must have healthy gums and enough bone to hold the implant. It is also essential for patients to be committed to good oral hygiene and routine dental check-ups. People with diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease should first consult with specialist doctors and then be involved in the dental implant process.
ABAY DENTAL CENTER is a clinic where many medical examinations are carried out professionally before dental implants. Before having a dental implant, you can come to our clinic and get detailed information.
Do dental implants cause pain?
Our patients who have had dental implants state that they experience very little discomfort. Because local anesthesia is used during the dental implant procedure, many patients report that implants are less painful than tooth extraction.
How to care for dental implants?
Dental implants are very easy to maintain; It requires the same care as natural teeth, including brushing, flossing, antibacterial mouthwash, and regular dental checkups.