What is a non-surgical implant?
Performed by taking a panoramic tomography of the patient, the non-surgical implant is a technique that reduces the implant treatment time. The most important feature is the use of state-of-the-art computers and 3D imaging software. This procedure is painless and non-surgical; takes about an hour. In this type of implant, there is no need for incisions and stitching at the gums.
Thanks to the state-of-the-art medical devices applied in ABAY DENTAL CENTER, it is possible to have fully functional dental implants. In our clinic, detailed examinations are carried out in order to determine the teeth and bone structure of the patients and to intervene in the possible health problems that may be present in the patient.
What are the benefits of non-surgical implants?
Some of the benefits of non-surgical implants have made this type of implant a preferable one. These benefits are as follows:
- Fast process: Non-surgical implant treatment is short-term, usually over an hour.
- Short recovery time: The recovery time is not long compared to other implant types, you can get used to your new teeth in a very short time.
- No cuts or stitches: Since it is a non-surgical procedure, there is no need for cutting gums and s
- Minimum pain and discomfort: Our patients who have non-surgical implant treatment at ABAY DENTAL CENTER report that they experience minimum pain and discomfort.
- Positive results: It has been determined that this type of implant has positive results, thanks to its short duration and quick adaptation to daily life.
- No swelling after treatment: There is no swelling after non-surgical implant treatment.
- Low risk of infection: Since this type of implant does not require surgical intervention, the risk of infection is also low.
What are the advantages of non-surgical implant treatment?
The non-surgical implant has some advantages over other types of implants.
- It removes risks and uncertainties.
- Implant placement angle errors can be detected thanks to the state-of-the-art computer and 3D imaging software.
- Guides are created to transfer the prepared 3D plan to the patient’s mouth.
What are the treatment stages of a non-surgical implant?
The treatment stages of the non-surgical implant are carefully arranged under the guidance of our specialist dentists at ABAY DENTAL CENTER.
- First, a complete dental impression of the patient is taken.
- Plaster casting is done by our laboratory technicians. Plans are made with the help of 3D computer software.
- In trials with our patients, final adjustments are evaluated by our specialist dentists.
- A final medical guide is prepared in our state-of-the-art laboratory and treatment is carried out by following this guide.
Who is a non-surgical implant suitable for?
Non-surgical implant; In elderly patients who have any deterioration in bone structure and experience bone loss, is only possible after bone replacement. With our state-of-the-art technology and expert dentists at ABAY DENTAL CENTER, the patient’s jawbone structure is evaluated first.